I am so excited to be participating in my first Top Ten Tuesday! It is hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl, and this Tuesday’s top ten is bookstores or libraries you want to visit!
1. The Last Bookstore in Los Angeles, California
I have wanted to go here for a few years ever since I saw it on Instagram! It is such an iconic (to me) place to take photos for your bookish purposes! I will most likely be able to visit here one day because I have family in LA!
2. Shakespeare and Company in Paris, France
Said to be the most famous bookstore in the world! Pretty sure this makes every readers bucket list!
3. The Library of Congress in Washington, DC
Because it’s everything historical about the US. And it’s absolutely breathtaking!
4. Libreria Acqua Alta in Venice, Italy
Couldn’t find their website but I linked it to an article about it! This is probably my top choice. My love of water mixed with my love of books and they made it work!
5. George Peabody Library in Baltimore, MD
Another absolutely gorgeous US library! Look. I could stare at a photo of it all day. I can’t imagine how much time I’d spend there.
6. Atlantis Books in Oia, Santorini, Greece
Greece is one of the cheapest countries to visit so I’m thinking I’ll just pack up and go. Now. *Droooool!!!*
7. Livraria Lello in Porto, Portugal
Apparently, J.K. Rowling was inspired by this one for the Hogwarts Library, so yeah, this definitely makes my list!
8. Honesty Bookshop in Hay-on-Wye, Wales
Just look how cute and cozy this is!!!
9. Trinity Library in Dublin, Ireland
Another gorgeous historical library that I’d give anything to go!
10. Al-Quarawiyyin Library in Fez, Morocco
This is said to be the oldest library in the world. So yeah, this definitely makes my list! Again, I couldn’t find their website, so I linked it to a TIME article.
What libraries and bookstores do you want to visit?