This is a really fun meme created by That Artsy Reader Girl! Check out her blog and check out what the next top ten Tuesday will be!
I don’t know that I have general unpopular opinions but I’m going to list what I have! I am terrified of sharing unpopular opinions! So, please don’t hate me. 😛
- The Mortal Instruments series: It just wasn’t that great, in my opinion. I feel like I wasted time reading these books. I LOVE The Infernal Devices though.
2. John Green Books. Not. For. Me. Real life is hard and sad enough without the hopelessness that is in his books.
3. Token Gay Character. Stop trying to prove you are so PC by adding or making characters gay WAY LATER IN THE SERIES. Like, I’m talking there were no signs whatsoever, then people complain, then the author is like, “What? No! I’m PC! This character was actually gay the whole time!”
4. Insta Love. So annoying.
5. The Shack. Probably my most hated book.
6. The Grisha Trilogy. I cringed every moment that wasn’t filled with Nikolai (I love him)
7. On the heals of that, the Darkling. I didn’t like him. He was a jerk.
8. The Hazel Wood. Not sure if this is unpopular but I reeeeaaalllly didn’t like it. It was depressing with no redemption.
9. The Selection Series. I loved this series. And most people seem to dislike it now.
10. Here’s a good one. I have hidden ones I will never tell ANYONE! HA!