Hey y’all! It’s that time of year again! This only comes around a couple times so I’m so excited to bring you Hope*Writers sign ups and writer’s opportunities!
Links for sign-ups and freebies below!
First of all, what is Hope*Writers?!
- We write meaningful words without sacrificing our meaningful life.
- We are still real writers even if we never write a book.
- We build benches, not platforms.
- We know how to hustle without losing our heart.
- We champion the success of other writers.
- We don’t wait to write until we feel qualified, picked, or inspired.
- We believe we have a message to share and a reader to serve.
- We refuse to take our work or ourselves too seriously.
- We understand fear is normal, but courage gets the final say.
- We celebrate progress and take our next right step in love.
Who is struggling with writing?
Hope*Writers support team spoke with 80+ members after the
COVID-19 social isolation period hit and recorded their
Everyone is going through a season of loss.
The 5 major areas of loss writers
are experiencing right now:
- Loss of Routine
● Completely disrupted schedule means no time
to write or writing can’t happen during my
● How do I start over again and find my writing
● How do I do this when I’ve lost my quiet space
● Where and how do I establish a rhythm?
- Loss of Focus
● Brain fog.
● People are feeling more stressed and that is
leading to an inability to focus, be productive,
and keep motivated.
● Loss focus of who they are writing for and
about with all that is going on.
● Stuck in a loop of non-action.
- Loss of Confidence
● Imposter Syndrome
● Who am I to address all these hurting people?
● Someone more accomplished should be doing
● They want to provide hope but don’t want to
add to the noise.
- Loss of Connection
● Literal isolation.
● Feels untethered.
● Can’t go to the writing conference.
● Can’t meet up with writer friends.
- Loss of Income
● May have lost day job or furloughed.
● Added pressure to provide for their families.
● Makes writing feel that much less important,
like a “want” and not a “need” right now.
● Writer goes from dreaming to “How dare I
If any of this is you, guess what? There is hope!
While Hope*Writers doesn’t offer a quick plan for “making it” they do simplify what might feel complex.
A determined writing path helps to cut through the brain fog and re-establish a routine.
A supportive community to help close the gap of isolation.
A resource library to make progress towards writing goals.
The world needs your hope-filled words, now more than ever!
Instagram Writing Challenge
Mon, 5/11 = Rewrite
Tue, 5/12 = Reach
Wed, 5/13 = Remember
Thu, 5/14 = Restore
Fri, 5/15 = Rest
Sat, 5/16 = Reconnect
Sun, 5/17 = Reimagine
Enrollment Open Week – Live Events
Monday, May 18 – Webinar (2pm, 8pm)
Wednesday, May 20 – 17 Ideas Webinar (2x)
Friday May, 22 – Cart Closes (11:59 PM EST)
May 2020 Webinar
Discover your writing rhythm, uncover your creative call, and finally bring your
writing to life in only 20 minutes a day.
You are not behind and you are not alone. The world needs your hope-filled words now more
than ever and we can help you share them. It’s never too late to start writing again. We’re
saving you a seat!
— discover what’s really keeping you from finding your writing rhythm
— uncover your giftedness and your unique creative calling
— design a simple plan for progress in only 20 minutes a day
quiz: hope*writer path
10 Questions PDF: 10 questions to ask yourself before you write a book
May 2020 Video Series – How to (Finally) Make Progress in Your Writing Journey