Just a quick post to tell y’all that Hope*Writers is open until midnight tonight (Monday, May 25 2020) for a $1 week trial! If you want to check things out but not sure if it’s for you, give it a try this week! Click HERE!
Today is the last day to sign up for Hope*Writers! This is such a great writing opportunity where they help writers with the writing process, as well as with the publishing process! You can get great tips from best selling authors, AND one-on-one coaching with those in the industry! Check out the webinar to see what they are about, HERE.
This year, they are especially focused on writing motivation because of this crazy time! They are truly such a great and helpful resource! Sign up HERE to join!
Hey y’all! It’s that time of year again! This only comes around a couple times so I’m so excited to bring you Hope*Writers sign ups and writer’s opportunities!
Links for sign-ups and freebies below!
First of all, what is Hope*Writers?!
- We write meaningful words without sacrificing our meaningful life.
- We are still real writers even if we never write a book.
- We build benches, not platforms.
- We know how to hustle without losing our heart.
- We champion the success of other writers.
- We don’t wait to write until we feel qualified, picked, or inspired.
- We believe we have a message to share and a reader to serve.
- We refuse to take our work or ourselves too seriously.
- We understand fear is normal, but courage gets the final say.
- We celebrate progress and take our next right step in love.
Who is struggling with writing?
Hope*Writers support team spoke with 80+ members after the
COVID-19 social isolation period hit and recorded their
Everyone is going through a season of loss.
The 5 major areas of loss writers
are experiencing right now:
- Loss of Routine
● Completely disrupted schedule means no time
to write or writing can’t happen during my
● How do I start over again and find my writing
● How do I do this when I’ve lost my quiet space
● Where and how do I establish a rhythm?
- Loss of Focus
● Brain fog.
● People are feeling more stressed and that is
leading to an inability to focus, be productive,
and keep motivated.
● Loss focus of who they are writing for and
about with all that is going on.
● Stuck in a loop of non-action.
- Loss of Confidence
● Imposter Syndrome
● Who am I to address all these hurting people?
● Someone more accomplished should be doing
● They want to provide hope but don’t want to
add to the noise.
- Loss of Connection
● Literal isolation.
● Feels untethered.
● Can’t go to the writing conference.
● Can’t meet up with writer friends.
- Loss of Income
● May have lost day job or furloughed.
● Added pressure to provide for their families.
● Makes writing feel that much less important,
like a “want” and not a “need” right now.
● Writer goes from dreaming to “How dare I
If any of this is you, guess what? There is hope!
While Hope*Writers doesn’t offer a quick plan for “making it” they do simplify what might feel complex.
A determined writing path helps to cut through the brain fog and re-establish a routine.
A supportive community to help close the gap of isolation.
A resource library to make progress towards writing goals.
The world needs your hope-filled words, now more than ever!
Instagram Writing Challenge
Mon, 5/11 = Rewrite
Tue, 5/12 = Reach
Wed, 5/13 = Remember
Thu, 5/14 = Restore
Fri, 5/15 = Rest
Sat, 5/16 = Reconnect
Sun, 5/17 = Reimagine
Enrollment Open Week – Live Events
Monday, May 18 – Webinar (2pm, 8pm)
Wednesday, May 20 – 17 Ideas Webinar (2x)
Friday May, 22 – Cart Closes (11:59 PM EST)
May 2020 Webinar
Discover your writing rhythm, uncover your creative call, and finally bring your
writing to life in only 20 minutes a day.
You are not behind and you are not alone. The world needs your hope-filled words now more
than ever and we can help you share them. It’s never too late to start writing again. We’re
saving you a seat!
— discover what’s really keeping you from finding your writing rhythm
— uncover your giftedness and your unique creative calling
— design a simple plan for progress in only 20 minutes a day
Just a quick post to let y’all know about this awesome opportunity for all you writers out there! This will be a FREE live training course led by one of the Hope*Writers founders! Plus, during the webinar, you will have a chance to grab ‘The Writers Income Guide’ available to only those who attend the webinar! Check out the details below! And click HERE to sign up!
Hey y’all! I’ve got more writing opportunities this week! Today, Wednesday the 15, is when Emily P. Freeman will be going live with tips on how to start your writing career! Check out the details below. Sign up link is at the bottom! (It’s free!)
From Dreaming to Doing: Stop Waiting, Start Planning, and Finally Bring Your Writing to Life
Let this be the year you finally make progress in your writing.
Whether you want to establish a consistent writing routine, find the courage to share your words, or finally get a book published, this online workshop will help you:
- Identify the primary obstacle keeping you from your best writing
- Write a clear vision statement for your work in 2020
- Create a simple plan for your next writing step
Here is the sign up link to become a Hope*Writer today!